“Fiery costumes” at the Museum of London, EC2
- October 31 at 11:00-11:45, 12:30-13:15, 14:00-14:45
- Come and make fantastic fiery costumes, inspired by our London’s Burning exhibition, then use a digital camera to create a picture together to take home.
- A creative workshop for families, suitable for children aged 2+
- This event is suitable for families.
- There is no admission charge to the Museum and the event is free although tickets allocated on arrival.
- Click here to see the website.
- Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, Corporation of The City Of London EC2Y 5HN. Tel: 020 7001 9844
Spooky Face Painting at Battersea Park Children’s Zoo
- Saturday 31 October at 10.30.-12.30 & 1.30 – 3.30
- Cost £2.50 and usual entrance fee applies
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Battersea Park Children’s Zoo, Battersea Park, London, SW11 4NJ, Tel: 020 7924 5826
Spooky suburban spiders at the London Transport Museum
- Saturday 31 October only from 12.00 to 13.00 and 14.00 to 15.30 (drop in)
- Make a spooky spider, to hide in your garden and freak out your friends on Halloween. Eeeek!
- Suitable for ages 3 and above
- Admission to the Museum is free to accompanied children under 16. Adults £10.00
- See the website.
- London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London, WC2E 7BB.