“Bringing the past to life” at the Museum of London, EC2
- October 29 at 11:00-12:00, 12:30-13:30pm, 14:00-15:00
- This animation workshop offers families the opportunity to bring the past to life. Choose your favourite aspect of medieval London and make a story about it. If possible please bring a USB stick.
- This event is suitable for families.
- There is no admission charge to the Museum and the event is free.
- Click here to see the website.
- Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, Corporation of The City Of London EC2Y 5HN. Tel: 020 7001 9844
“Ghostly Goings On” at the Soane Musuem
- October 29 at 10.30am-3pm
- Make your own Halloween costume and listen to tales of ghostly happenings, inspired by this most atmospheric Museum.
- This event is for children.
- There is no admission charge and tickets for the event cost £15 (Booking essential.)
- Click here for the website.
- Sir John Soane’s Museum, 13 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3BP