- Thursday 15 October: 11am-7pm
- Friday 16 October: 11am-7pm
- Saturday 17 October: 11am-7pm
- Sunday 18 October: 11am-6pm
- Click here to buy tickets now
- Tickets from £20
Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 October
- Sunday 18th October 2009 at 12:00 and 15:00
- Trickery, fun and exciting puppetry abound in these quirky animal stories. Experience the creatures and sounds of the jungle. Meet the mischievous Monkey who loves bananas and finally applaud the wits and brains of Hare in his clash with Lion – the King of the Jungle…
Lively puppetry brings these entertaining stories to life.
- Ages 3-7
- ArtsDepot, 5 Nether Street, Tally Ho Corner, N12 0GA
- Contact the Box Office on020 8369 5455 or email@example.com
“The Big Family Draw” at Kingston Museum
- October 17 from 2.00-4.00pm
- Create a World of Dungeons and Dragons- Knights and Princesses. All family members welcome, just turn up and draw!
- This is a family event
- Free event
- Wheatfield Way, Kingston Upon Thames, Kingston-upon-Thames KT1 2PS. Tel: 020 8547 6720
- October 17 from 14.00 – 17.00
- Painting and drawing around the park’s beautiful bandstand. Draw on the paths or paper. Led by artists from South island Workshop. Cafe nearby selling ice cream and cakes and new children’s playground in the park
- For all ages.
- Free admission
- Cormont Road, London, Lambeth SE5 9RA. Tel: 0207 926 0394
- Saturday 17 October 2009 at 11am & 1pm
- Set off with two friends as they play dressing up and explore new places and adventures. But what happens when there can only be one Captain of the ship? A beautiful story of friendship told with an original soundtrack.
- Duration: 35 minutes
- Ages 3+
- Plus! If you fancy getting your mitts on paint, glitter, stickers and glue on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon, be sure to check out Messy Play. With only 25 spaces per workshop, book now to guarantee your place. Takes place at 12pm & 2pm (Ticket £3).
- Lyric Hammersmith, Lyric Square, King Street, London, W6 0QL. Box office 0871 22 117 29
Wildlife walk with a warden at the WWT
- Saturday 18 October
- Come enjoy a wildlife walk with one of our expert wardens as your guide. Take an hour to learn about different types of birdlife and plant life making the WWT London Wetland Centre home at this time of year. Learn some interesting facts and even some hidden wildlife secrets from the wardens! These walks are free of charge for all visitors however relevant admission charges still apply.
- Bookings are essential (max of 10 people per tour). Call 0208 409 4400 to make a booking.
- The wildlife walk will begin at 9.30am
- October 18 at 12noon-5.00pm
- A family day for all ages with a recycling theme: create a sand drawing, reuse materials to make a badge, keyring or magnet, listen to music from the Toots, hear autumnal stories and draw an eco-friendly invention.
- This is a free, family event for London’s families.
- Geffrye Museum, 136 Kingsland Road, London, Hackney E2 8EA. Tel: 020 7739 9893