– Amusing FT Article especially for mums
It would seem that your little tiger is not the only one who loves reading The Tiger who Came to Tea again, and again, and again and, well again.
Mini-et-Moi loved finding this article in the Financial Times Weekend. Written by Susie Boyt, she sets out the moral compass of the tale:
· When the unexpected happens, try to enjoy it rather than becoming fearful or anxious.
· If someone comes to your door, give them everything you can.
· Try to behave as though all requests are completely normal.
· Do not look askance at people who have odd eating habits; your habits may seem odd to them.
· If everything in life is going wrong, you can do a lot worse than decamping to a café.
· If you were found wanting in certain circumstances, lay in supplies to make this less likely in the future.
From Susie Boyt’s Should a Tiger Come to Tea in the Financial Times Weekend 23 August 2008. To see the full article, click here.
What Mini says:
Mini-et-Moi.com is the ultimate review site for London mums, babies and toddlers. Click here to read more about our reviews of classes, activities and great things for Mum and baby or toddler.