– For the newbies. Stuff you need to know – like where to go when you need to go (W1).
- Parent Room on the Fifth Floor, John Lewis, Oxford Street – Recently renovated, this is the best changing facility in an Oxford Street department store. Automatic doors lead onto a suite with a large loo, change area, bottle-warming facilities and a feeding space. Great for days when you are wheeling (or is that wee-ing) solo.
- Pain Quotidienne, 72 – 75 Marylebone High Street – Need to go after indulging in their famous hot chocolate? (We’re ignoring all the hazelnut spread you gorged yourself on). Located on the ground floor, it’s big enough for you and your bugaboo. Though not designed for changing, the spacious counter-top is ideal.
- Parent Room on the Third Floor, Selfridges, Oxford Street – Well-stocked and frequently cleaned, there is a row of Dutalier baby-feeding chairs. Only drawback – there isn’t a large loo for you and baby.
- Nouveaute Café, 1st floor Habitat, 121- 123 Regent Street – Like a haven above the madness of Regent Street, Nouveaute has great coffee, scrumptious cakes and great salads too. And the soft leather chairs were made for feeding while you rest your weary feet. The changing facilities are clean and easily accessible.
What Mini says:
As any kid will tell you, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Mini-et-Moi is compiling a list of excellent loos for mums and tots – send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Mini-et-Moi.com is the ultimate review site for London mums, babies and toddlers. Click here to read more about our reviews of classes, activities and great things for Mum and baby or toddler.